Lazare Design provides homeowners the ability to increase the value of their properties and transform their spaces into “Model Homes”
Lazare Design has three unique services:
1) Interior Design and Renovation Consulting
- Space planning; floor plans and elevations; sourcing of furniture, upholstery and fabrics; window treatments; flooring materials; selection of paint colours; custom millwork
- Expert advice for kitchen & bathroom design and renovation
- Colour Consultations - Selection of colour palette choices based on lighting, furnishings, and client preferences
2) Fifty Plus Transition
Lazare Design works with couples who are ready for the next stage of their lives. We understand that change can be difficult after living in the same home for many years. Lazare Design takes a consultative approach to help couples transition from their current home to a new condo.
Three Stage Process
- Initial consultation and evaluation of each room in your current home. We assist in preparing the property for sale and provide guidance with storage, junk removal, selling items on consignment, and moving
- Lazare Design will work with you on designs of your new condo, layout options, as well as any necessary renovations. We carefully analyze the space and the transition. Lazare Design will evaluate your style and consult on colours and furnishings.
- Once you’ve settled in your new condo, we make adjustments and provide consulting on final furnishings
3) Home Staging
Whether you’re selling a house or condominium, occupied or vacant, Lazare Design can accommodate your needs. From ‘Showcasing’ your existing furnishings, to providing ‘Full Staging’ services, our company is able to offer you a suitable package based on your requirements.
Lazare Design begins by offering a thorough consultation, which involves a complete assessment of each room in your home. We provide a detailed analysis on the colour, lighting, décor, and space of your home. Our company provides unique solutions to intensify a home’s sales appeal, both interior and exterior. The homeowner receives a complete package of custom recommendations and floor plans.
- Initial consultation and colour recommendations
- De-cluttering, re-arranging, and organizing
- Packing and arranging for temporary storage of unnecessary items
- Furniture rental – includes delivery, and set-up
- Rental of artwork, linens, lighting, plants, accessories, and more – includes delivery, and set-up
- Showcasing (follow-up visit to consultation for fine tuning)
- Recommendations of skilled trades people, such as electricians, plumbers, painters, and tile contractors
Homes that were staged sold in 13.8 days. Homes that were not staged sold in 30.9 days (Joy Valentine, Coldwell Banker Broker, 2004)
©2007 Lazare Design. All Rights Reserved.